Monday 4 April 2016

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads

I'm a demon for not looking after my skin as well as I should do. But as I'm getting older and noticing lines creeping in where they used not be, I'm getting worried. So since Christmas, I've been trying to put a pep in my step when it comes to my skincare routine. I've been trying different brands, and adding different products to my routine, some have worked, and some not so much. One product however that has worked for me and I've noticed a difference in my skin after is the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads. I'd heard a few bits and pieces about First Aid Beauty on various social media channels, but hadn't tried anything from the brand. I came across a set on www.cloud10beauty.com that had a few products in it, and the Radiance Pads were one of them, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to give them a try.





The Pads, are free from alcohol, and are made up of ingredients including glycolic acid and lactic acid to exfoliate, Cucumber and Indian Gooseberry to tone, and lemon peel and liquorice root to brighten the skin. Another thing to note is that they're free from alcohol, and are suitable for sensitive skinned folk. First Aid Beauty also claim these pads will help reduce visible pores, and diminish  fine lines.
These pads are double sided, one side has a slightly bumpy texture, and the other side is just flat.
So how did I get on?



I have to say I really really like these. I use them at night after using my Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm, although not every night, (they are safe enough to be used every day, I just choose not to). When I wipe the pad across my face and neck, I can feel a slight tingling sensation on my skin afterwards, so it really feels like the product is really tightening up my skin.  Around my  nose would tend to get fairly red with dry patches of skin, but when I use these pads, the dry patches disappear, so they really do exfoliate the skin.
After I've used them I go ahead and use my normal eye cream and night serum and moisturiser, or sometimes a moisturising face mask if I need it. When I wake up the morning after using these, my skin just looks brighter and fresher and it looks like I've gotten a great night's sleep, even if in reality I've been up late watching my favourite snapchatters!
As for the claim to reduce the size of larger pores, I don't really notice any difference. And I have fairly big pores on my nose, (they're the bain of my life). I don't notice the diminishing of my fine lines either.
But regardless of that, I still really like them! I'm terribly lazy, and so physically exfoliating my skin with a face scrub is a rarity. So these are a god send for me, because I've no excuse as it only takes seconds!
They are available on Cloud10Beauty  Here in packs of 28 which are 16.95, or a pack of 60, which are 30.95. The pack that I got was the 28 as it was included in a gift set, so I think when I repurchase I'll get the bigger one, just so I know I have them!
I'm really impressed with these, and at the moment, I'm sitting browsing the Cloud 10 site looking at some other First Aid Beauty products! Oops!
Thanks for reading,
Alisha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment