Saturday 26 April 2014

Benefit Vending Machines.

I was in JFK last Tuesday, and after being disappointed in myself for not doing as much shopping as I could have (rookie mistake), I'd decided I was going to make the most of airport shopping and spend a chunk of the dollars that I had left. Until I got to the terminal and saw that the shopping was complete and utter rubbish. We were flying out from Terminal 5 and maybe its one of the smaller terminals at the airport or something but shopping was very limited. There was a tiny shop with some perfumes and cigarettes, a few stands with a couple of beauty brands outside it, but that was it for beauty shopping. I was well and truly disgusted because I thought there may have been some MAC, but nope!
But then... I came across a vending machine. Not much excitement there until I looked in and saw it was selling Benefit Products! How mental is that! I don't own much Benefit bar the Dandelion blush, and the ever popular Porefessional primer, so I thought I may aswell try some new bits to see were they as good as the other two!
                                                            The vending machine itself...

But the really important question is... What did I buy?
I had thought about purchasing Sugarbomb blush as I love Dandelion so much, but then I decided it would be more beneficial to try some of the mini's instead.
So I opted for the 'Beauty Score' kit, which seemed better value for 36 dollars compared to 1 blush at 28 dollars, (beauty maths right there).
It contains 10 mini sized products which are the perfect size for travelling, and out of the 10 I've only ever tried one, which is good going!



The products it contains are:

  • Benetint Cheek and Lip Stain (2.5mls)
  • Highbeam  Highlighter  (2.5mls)
  • Stay Don't Stray Primer (2.5mls)
  • Ooh La Lift Under Eye Brightener (2.5mls)
  • The Porefessional Primer (7.5mls)
  • That Gal Highlighter (7.5mls)
  • It's Potent Eye Cream (3.0grms)
  • Hoola Bronzer (3.0grms)
  • BelleBamba Blush (3.0grms)
  • They're Real Mascara (3.0grms0
All in all I'm really impressed with what's in this, and I think its fantastic value, considering it works out to be about 25 euro! I know they're all smaller sizes, but realistically they will last me for ages, as I had a sample this size of the Porefessional before, and it last me a good 6/8 weeks! I'm especially looking forward to trying the Hoola Bronzer and the Ooh La Lift brightener! :)

Have any of you tried any of these products? What do you think of Benefit overall? 

Thanks for reading,
Alisha xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow! How unusual! There should be beauty vending machines everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too! :) Be so much easier for all us make up addicts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a huge Benefit fan, but these look so cool. Would be terrified of it getting jammed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya I have to say I've only started trying Benefit things recently! The price just puts me off, a blush that's 34 euro just seems crazy! But thought the little set was a handy way of trying a few things, and they'll last a fair while! :) Thankfully it didn't get stuck either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Guys i was wondering how can i get this Makeup Vending machine i live Finland. Asking for more detail or information.

    ReplyDelete