Wednesday 23 April 2014

Bath and Body Works Haul...

One of the shops I knew I had to visit when I went on holidays was Bath and Body Works. With candles constantly being featured in vloggers videos on YouTube I wanted in on the action myself, so when we came across a store on a visit to Jersey Gardens there was no holding me back! Instead of getting some of the large jars, I opted for some of the sampler jars, which were on offer 3 for 10 dollars, so I got 6 because they were only small, and I had plenty of space in my suitcase!




The scents I chose were:


  • Island Margarita: Which as the name suggests, smells exactly like a zingy cocktail! It makes me look forward to sitting by a pool in the Summer lazing in the sun with said cocktail! ;)
  • Mahogany Teakwood: This isn't one I thought I'd like, but in fact I'm suprised with how much I do! Its a very grown up woody scent and its a nice change from all the fruity sweet ones I usually go for! 
  • Sundrenched Vineyard: I imagine this is meant to smell like wine given the name, but to me it doesn't. It does smell fruity, to me it smells like berry's as opposed to grapes, but regardless its a nice fresh scent! 
  • Springtime In Provence: I think this could be my favourite out of the bunch, its what I imagine a nice crisp Spring/Summers day to smell like, if only we ever got those in Ireland. 
  • Red Guava Lava: Again, another fruity smell, (what can I say I'm obsessed), 
  • Peach Bellini: Can you see a theme developing here? It smells like peaches, and smells like a cocktail. Winning! 

Another thing which I had seen a lot on YouTube was the hand sanitizers, and after a week using the Subway and constantly putting my hands in places where probably thousands had been before me that day, I could see how useful they were. And they were on offer 5 for 5 dollars, so can't really go wrong with that! 

  • Meyer Lemon: Obviously a lemon scent, and I love lemon and anything lemon scented, so it was common sense to get this one!
  • Island Margarita: The same scent as the candle, just in hand santizer form. Yay for clean hands that smell like margaritas! :P 
  • Rainforest Sugarcane: This is a citrusy scent, with a hint of vanilla to it.
  • Carribean Escape: Another fruity one, with just a hint of coconut to it! 
I did get another one but Paul kept it for himself for work... And now I can't remember which one it was, but no doubt it was sweet and fruity! :P


So that is all I bought in Bath And Bodyworks. I'm trying to figure out how to break up the hauls exactly, as I bought a lot more make up than anything else and I can't remember where I bought everything as I didn't keep my receipt. Oops! But I'll figure it out so except lots of hauls and reviews over the coming weeks.

Thanks for reading everyone,
Alisha xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment