Tuesday 18 March 2014

Shine On

Hey everybody,
I have very kindly been nominated for the Shine On Award by the very lovely Clare over at The Beauty Chest, so once you're finished reading this post, why not head on over to her blog and have a look see! :)

So there are a few little rules which I'm going to mention right now to get them out of the way coz then we can get on to the fun stuff!


  • First of all, you must display this 'Shine On Award' logo within the blog post.



  • You must acknowledge the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog (Hi Clare thank you!!!) :) 
  • Leave 7 random facts about yourself. 
  • Nominate 15 bloggers that you support and think deserve the award and link their blog in your post
  • And finally... Contact said bloggers and let them know they've been nominated!! :)
So lets get on to the random and juicy facts shall we??

Fact 1: I love the colour green and all variations of it. So much so that its stretched to my wardrobe, if you had a peak in there you'd find mint green Converse, a turquoise green dress, and many other items full of greenness! 
Fact 2: When I was younger, maybe about 4 or 5, I had a pet rabbit, For some reason though I decided to take him out of his cage and I ended up pulling his ears (no idea why), which resulted in him hopping away never to be found again. :(

Fact 3: I'm super close to my family. We've been through a lot over the years, with me losing two brothers, and a third brother having to visit the UK for 3 months to have a bone marrow transplant. It was tough being away from my parents and him for so long, but I stayed with an aunt who is like my second mother now, and because of all this we're super close and I'm so glad for it. 

Fact 4: I hate my teeth. My mother thinks I'm crazy and says they're fine, but they have gaps in them and I think they're an awful colour. I've decided that if the time comes for me to get married the first thing to be sorted out before the wedding will be my teeth. 

Fact 5: My favourite snack is Salt and Vinegar rice cakes with peanut butter spread on top, with a banana sliced on top. I know it sounds manky, but trust me it's actually really tasty! There's just something about the sweetness and the saltiness that work really well together! Try it! ;)

Fact 6: I worry about things too much. I've been known to freak out at my boyfriend if he doesn't reply to a text on a night out because I think he's passed out in a ditch somewhere. Its ridiculous because I can lie awake at night for hours worrying about things that may or may not even happen! I'm trying to relax a bit and change my ways in baby steps though, so fingers crossed!

Fact 7: This time next month I'm heading to America for the first time. I'm so so excited about it as I'm going to New York! I'm looking forward to doing all the touristy things like the Statue Of Liberty and Ground Zero etc, but I'm also so excited about hitting the shops and going mad buying make up in Sephora and everywhere and anywhere else I find along the way! Eeek!!



So they are my random facts... I hope you found some of them interesting.. And if not, well sorry I'm so boring!! ;) hehehehe....

So onto my nominations:
 1 :Makeup by Candlelight
 2: Twofaced
 3: beautyangel
 4:BlushfulBeauty
 5:My Stepping Stone
 6: Dolly Dowsie
 7:The Blusher Diaries
 8: Make Up by Lauren Marie
 9: Girl With The Skew Earring
 10: Love-Joice


So I tried very hard to tag 15 blogs, but most of the ones I wanted to tag had been tagged already.. However I managed to get to 10, so I didn't do too badly!

Thanks for reading guys, and if you have been nominated link your post in the comments so I can read yours! I love little insights into peoples life! :)

Thanks for reading,
Alisha xxx


2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm following you on bloglovin, great blog ! Kerryjustbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! :) Following yours also... Your post on your Mac lipsticks has me very tempted to purchase! :)

    ReplyDelete