Monday 20 January 2014

Make Up Monday!

Hey lovelies, hope you all had a good weekend! I didn't do too much, I spent Saturday at work, I spent Saturday night with my boyfriend and we just got a load of rubbish food and wine and sat in watching TV! Then Sunday I went shopping eager to see had Wet N Wild made its way to Galway yet, but it hasn't so I came home without anything! But I don't mind too much because I'm saving much needed shopping money for NYC!
Because of this little holiday, I've been good on the make up front too, and haven't bought any, and have really decided to try and use up as much of the bits I have at the moment.
Which led to the rediscovery of this week's much loved product
 It is in fact my Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe.






I love these guys so much! I have 7 if not 8 colours in them which is more or less the whole collection! I do have a post on them already.
If you have been reading the blog for the last while, you will know that I am obsessed with the On and On Bronze shade which is just a beautiful shimmery bronze colour.
This one is the complete opposite and is a matte muddy grey. I know it doesn't sound, or look all that interesting, but its when its actually applied to the eyes that it really comes into its own! It just looks so gorgeous on the eyes, and it looks like you've put in a lot more effort with your eye make up than you actually have. (Its OK I won't tell, I promise).
These little lads are brilliant because they can be used in either of two ways: as a base for powder shadows, or just on their own as a cream eyeshadow. Now I have used On and On Bronze on its own a million and one times, and it stays on forever and a day, but Permanent Taupe seems to crease a lot more for some reason. It could be because of the matte texture, but either way I'd recommend using a primer underneath it if you are using it on its own, or else using it as a base for another eyeshadow.
I use mine under an MUA eyeshadow from the Undress Me Too palette, which is the exact same colour but with shimmer, so it really helps it last all day.

What have you been loving this week? Have you rediscovered any of your old favourites?
Thanks for reading and have a good week,
Alisha
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment