Tuesday 14 January 2014

Make Up Monday... On Tuesday....

Maybe I should rethink this whole 'Make Up Monday' thing. I mean Monday's are stressful enough without giving my self a headache trying to decide on my favourite items, its just too hard!!!
However, this week though I must say it wasn't too difficult. In fact, it was rather easy because the item in question is one I reached for without thinking about it, EVERY SINGLE DAY. What was it you ask?
Well it was Sleek's blush trio in 'Pink Sprint'. (I just love the name). I had bought this of Cloud10Beauty a few months ago, and it got put to the back of my blush drawer, (yes I do have a blush drawer, so what) in the midst of a tidy up of all my make up.


I rediscovered it a coupld of weeks ago, and I've been loving it ever since. It comes with 3 varying shades of pink, 2 slightly dark, and one that's so bright, its almost iluminous! The trick with these though it to apply them with a very light hand. They are so pigmented that if you do overdo it with the blush brush, you will come away looking rather clown faced! So folks... A little goes a long way!!
In particular I've been getting great use out of the shade at the far right of the palette.
In fact, I had been wearing it recently when my aunt told me I was looking rather flushed, which I took as a compliment, because it just looked so natural on the skin!
I've raved about Sleek and their products before, so I won't do it again. Just go and try their products.... NOW!!! :)

What have you been loving this week?

Thanks for reading,
Alisha
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment