Tuesday 31 December 2013

What I Got For Christmas 2013

Hey everyone! Its nearly time to wrap up another year and look ahead to a new start in 2014... Madness! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and got lot's of nice goodies off Santa Clause! :) I myself had a quiet enough one, I spent it in the company of my family, and saw my boyfriend Xmas Eve, and then popped out to visit his family on St Stephens day, and then hit the town with my gal pals on St Stephens night, which for once was really good!
I thought I'd do a quick post on what I got for Christmas this year, I'm NOT showing off, but I have been watching videos on You Tube from various bloggers on what they got, and I just find them really interesting to watch for some reason! So I figured I would show you all some of what I got! I was really lucky this year and got some amazing gifts, so I'm just going to show you some of the bits I got... :)


So I know some people wouldn't find books very exciting... But I love reading, and am really trying hard to get back into it! My parents picked me up this book from Mitch Albom, entitled 'the first phone call from heaven' and so far I'm loving it! My boyfriend gave me this tourist guide of New York City, and at first I was a bit confused... But the main part of my Christmas present is.... A trip to New York!! How exciting is that! My jaw nearly hit the floor when he told me!! He gave me a choice between Paris and New York.. And of course I opted for New York! I've already started hunting out the different make up brands that we can't get here to pick up when I get there! Sad or what!! :)

The next two pictures are a couple of the presents from my brother, and I have to say he did well this year! He picked me up a heap of lovely goodies from LUSH, including some bath bombs and melts, and I also got another set which contains some shower jelly, some bubblegum lip scrub, some lip balm and some other bath bombs and bubble wands etc... I am so excited to try them as I've never tried any of the bath products from LUSH, and I'm more of a shower person, so I'm going to use it as an excuse to have more baths!! :D  This jewelry set was also a gift from him, and I love it!! I have earring like these anyway, so the necklace is perfect to wear with them, and I love the teal colour for something different! Thanks bro!!

This watch is my new baby, I absolutely love it! My parents bought me this, and it is absolutely beautiful, its a rose gold colour, and the face is a white kind of shell colour, (I'm sure there's a word for it but I can't think of it). The best thing about this is that it doesn't need a battery! Its a mechanical watch, so you give it a wind up as much as you can and its good to go for 2 to 3 days before it needs to be wound up again!

My boyfriend's family were very good to me again this year. I got this Ted Baker Sitting Pretty set from his parents, and its lovely! The bag is gorgeous and will be perfect for putting make up in, and the products in it smell lovely too, slight floral but fresh at the same time!
And from his sister and her husband I got this little pedicure set! It contains some really pretty nail varnishes that I can't wait to use, and also some toe separators, and I think the little owl is a nail file, how adorable!!


I have to say I'm very luck and privileged to have gotten such amazing things from such wonderful people. I know there's a lot of people out there who may be sick in hospital, and there may be a lot of families out there who don't know how they'll get food on the table, never mind get each other presents, and for that reason I consider myself so lucky.
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and wish you all the best for 2014, and to anyone who has ever looked at my blog, even if it was just for a brief look, thank you so much!

Thanks for reading guys,
Alisha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment