Tuesday 3 December 2013

Make Up Monday

Ok so first off I know I am a day late with this and I apologise profusely for this, but it was hard to get it up when I got home from work after having dinner, going for a walk and getting a shower! But better late then never I guess!
So this week I've been trying to go through my make up bag and try a few bits that don't get as much love as they should.

So this week its the turn of my Rimmel Stay Blushed Cheek Tint!
To be honest I had previously considered cheek tints and similar products to be more for the Summer time, which is understandable seen as they are a cream product.
Rimmel describe this as a 'lightweight liquid cheek tint which blends instantly and seamlessly for a natural flush of colour'.

And it does exactly what it says on the tin! For the last week or so I've been trying to go for more of a bold lip, and so I  haven't wanted to go over the top with the rest of my make up. Which is why I pulled out this baby! 
I really really am impressed with this stuff. A little goes a long way, so a tiny little dot of this on my finger and blended in with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush leaves me with a nice flushed colour on my cheek that lasts all day. 
I have this in the colour Pop Of Pink, which is exactly what it is, just a nice natural pink colour! 




Its 6.59 and available from your usual Rimmel Stockists! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment