Monday 7 October 2013

October Wishlist.


So one day I was sitting down trying to figure out what kind of posts would work best on this blog, and this wishlist idea was one of the first that popped into my head. I've seen it done on other blogs and it does seem to work well,  so I decided I'd try it myself! I know some of you will look and say that's not much of a wishlist considering all the products are pocket friendly... But I have so much already its taking all the restraint I have not to get them all! 
So onto the things I'm lusting after! 
Sleek Vintage Romance Collection:I can't lie, I love Sleek Cosmetics. If you haven't tried there eyeshadow palettes, or there blushes, then seriously, what rock are you under??? The pigmentation is great, and the prices are extra great! They are an English brand, but are available online here from Cloud10Beauty, or BeautyEmporium, but in my opinion Cloud10Beauty have a better selection. This 'Vintage Romance' collection looks absolutely beautiful... Especially the blush! Its really going to take all my self restraint not to give in and buy it. Or else my mother taking control of my laser card. One or the other. 
Soap And Glory The Yule Monty Collection: I know its way too early for this I know, but as soon as I saw it in the Boots catalogue I knew it would be mine! Its jam packed with some of Soap And Glory's most loved products, some of which I'm  yet to try including the Sugar Crush body wash, and The Scrub of Your Life exfoliator. Now all I need to do is wait for Christmas to get here!
Sleek Blush Trio in Pink Sprint: You may see a pattern emerging here with the Sleek products, but get a look at the colour of the pinks in here! Packed full of pigment and easily worn in any season it's well work the 10 euro (ish) price tag. 
 Rimmel Colour Rush Lip Balm: I have tried one of these already and all I can say is... Can I have some more, please? Considering its described as a lip balm, I was convinced these were just going to leave me with a sheer wash of colour, which is why I got the brightest red in the bunch, as I was starting off easy and working my way up to a much deeper red. But its so pigmented that idea went out the window! I'm looking forward to trying more of the more neutral of the bunch, but not for a while as I really need to get some use out of all the lip products I have already! 

Incase your wondering, any of the Sleek items can be bought online at Cloud10Beauty HERE

So that's what I'm lusting after at the moment. 
Is there anything you guys really really want?

Thanks for reading, 
Alisha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment